Preservation of the chondrocyte's pericellular matrix improves cell-induced cartilage formation
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 260–271, 1 May 2010
How to Cite
Vonk, L. A., Doulabi, B. Z., Huang, C., Helder, M. N., Everts, V. and Bank, R. A. (2010), Preservation of the chondrocyte's pericellular matrix improves cell-induced cartilage formation. J. Cell. Biochem., 110: 260–271. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22533
- Issue online: 16 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2009
- Dutch Program for Tissue Engineering (DPTE). Grant Number: BGT 6734
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!