Effect of IL-1β, PGE2, and TGF-β1 on the expression of OPG and RANKL in normal and osteoporotic primary human osteoblasts
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 304–310, 15 May 2010
How to Cite
Jurado, S., Garcia-Giralt, N., Díez-Pérez, A., Esbrit, P., Yoskovitz, G., Agueda, L., Urreizti, R., Pérez-Edo, L., Saló, G., Mellibovsky, L., Balcells, S., Grinberg, D. and Nogués, X. (2010), Effect of IL-1β, PGE2, and TGF-β1 on the expression of OPG and RANKL in normal and osteoporotic primary human osteoblasts. J. Cell. Biochem., 110: 304–310. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22538
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2009
- Carlos III Health Institute (ISCIII), Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: PI030708
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: SAF2007-64654
- Catalan Government. Grant Numbers: 2005SGR 00848, 2009SGR 971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!