Shyi-Wu Wang and Paulus S. Wang contributed equally.
Effects of catechin, epicatechin and epigallocatechin gallate on testosterone production in rat leydig cells†
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 333–342, 15 May 2010
How to Cite
Yu, P.-L., Pu, H.-F., Chen, S.-Y., Wang, S.-W. and Wang, P. S. (2010), Effects of catechin, epicatechin and epigallocatechin gallate on testosterone production in rat leydig cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 110: 333–342. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22541
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!