Tissue geometry patterns epithelial–mesenchymal transition via intercellular mechanotransduction
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 44–51, 1 May 2010
How to Cite
Gomez, E. W., Chen, Q. K., Gjorevski, N. and Nelson, C. M. (2010), Tissue geometry patterns epithelial–mesenchymal transition via intercellular mechanotransduction. J. Cell. Biochem., 110: 44–51. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22545
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2010
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: CA128660, GM083997
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Grant Number: FAS0703855
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!