Microarray analysis of spaceflown murine thymus tissue reveals changes in gene expression regulating stress and glucocorticoid receptors
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 372–381, 15 May 2010
How to Cite
Lebsack, T. W., Fa, V., Woods, C. C., Gruener, R., Manziello, A. M., Pecaut, M. J., Gridley, D. S., Stodieck, L. S., Ferguson, V. L. and DeLuca, D. (2010), Microarray analysis of spaceflown murine thymus tissue reveals changes in gene expression regulating stress and glucocorticoid receptors. J. Cell. Biochem., 110: 372–381. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22547
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2009
- NASA. Grant Number: NAC 2-1369
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!