Arsenite causes down-regulation of Akt and c-Fos, cell cycle dysfunction and apoptosis in glutathione-deficient cells
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 363–371, 15 May 2010
How to Cite
Habib, G. M. (2010), Arsenite causes down-regulation of Akt and c-Fos, cell cycle dysfunction and apoptosis in glutathione-deficient cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 110: 363–371. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22548
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: ES-08668
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!