Hypoxia decreases sclerostin expression and increases Wnt signaling in osteoblasts
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 457–467, 15 May 2010
How to Cite
Genetos, D. C., Toupadakis, C. A., Raheja, L. F., Wong, A., Papanicolaou, S. E., Fyhrie, D. P., Loots, G. G. and Yellowley, C. E. (2010), Hypoxia decreases sclerostin expression and increases Wnt signaling in osteoblasts. J. Cell. Biochem., 110: 457–467. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22559
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2009
- NIH NIA. Grant Numbers: R01, AG22305
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!