Pentapeptide insertion mutagenesis of the Hoxa1 protein: Mapping of transcription activation and DNA-binding regulatory domains
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 484–496, 15 May 2010
How to Cite
Lambert, B., Vandeputte, J., Desmet, P.-M., Hallet, B., Remacle, S. and Rezsohazy, R. (2010), Pentapeptide insertion mutagenesis of the Hoxa1 protein: Mapping of transcription activation and DNA-binding regulatory domains. J. Cell. Biochem., 110: 484–496. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22563
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2009
- FRSM. Grant Number: 3.4.536.06.F
- FRIA. Grant Number: FC 71228
- Walloon region. Grant Number: 516054
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!