More is less: Inactivation and deletion events and the search for tumor suppressor genes
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 281–287, 15 May 2010
How to Cite
Bradley, W. E. C., Di Paola, D., Rampakakis, E. and Zannis-Hadjopoulos, M. (2010), More is less: Inactivation and deletion events and the search for tumor suppressor genes. J. Cell. Biochem., 110: 281–287. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22565
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!