Increased immortalization-upregulated protein 2 (IMUP-2) by hypoxia induces apoptosis of the trophoblast and pre-eclampsia
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 522–530, 15 May 2010
How to Cite
Jeon, S. Y., Lee, H.-J., Park, J. M., Jung, H. M., Yoo, J. K., Lee, H.-J., Lee, J.-S., CHA, D.-H., Kim, J. K. and Kim, G. J. (2010), Increased immortalization-upregulated protein 2 (IMUP-2) by hypoxia induces apoptosis of the trophoblast and pre-eclampsia. J. Cell. Biochem., 110: 522–530. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22568
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2009
- The Korea Healthcare technology R&D project, Ministry for health, Welfare & Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A084923
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!