Role of ERK1/2 in platelet lysate-driven endothelial cell repair
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 783–793, 1 June 2010
How to Cite
Ranzato, E., Boccafoschi, F., Mazzucco, L., Patrone, M. and Burlando, B. (2010), Role of ERK1/2 in platelet lysate-driven endothelial cell repair. J. Cell. Biochem., 110: 783–793. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22591
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2009
- Ricerca Sanitaria Finalizzata, Regione Piemonte, Italy, 2008
- University of Piemonte Orientale “Amedeo Avogadro”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!