Runx2/Cbfa1, but not loss of myocardin, is required for smooth muscle cell lineage reprogramming toward osteochondrogenesis
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 110, Issue 4, pages 935–947, 1 July 2010
How to Cite
Speer, M. Y., Li, X., Hiremath, P. G. and Giachelli, C. M. (2010), Runx2/Cbfa1, but not loss of myocardin, is required for smooth muscle cell lineage reprogramming toward osteochondrogenesis. J. Cell. Biochem., 110: 935–947. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22607
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 HL081785, HL62329, K01 DK075665, HL07828-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!