Osteoclast-specific inactivation of the integrin-linked kinase (ILK) inhibits bone resorption
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 110, Issue 4, pages 960–967, 1 July 2010
How to Cite
Dossa, T., Arabian, A., Windle, J. J., Dedhar, S., Teitelbaum, S. L., Ross, F. P., Roodman, G. D. and St-Arnaud, R. (2010), Osteoclast-specific inactivation of the integrin-linked kinase (ILK) inhibits bone resorption. J. Cell. Biochem., 110: 960–967. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22609
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2010
- Shriners of North America
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!