Differences in the mechanism of collagen lattice contraction by myofibroblasts and smooth muscle cells
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 111, Issue 2, pages 362–369, 1 October 2010
How to Cite
Dallon, J.C. and Ehrlich, H. P. (2010), Differences in the mechanism of collagen lattice contraction by myofibroblasts and smooth muscle cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 111: 362–369. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22706
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2009
- NSF. Grant Number: DMS-0622971
- NIH. Grant Number: GM 056851
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!