Min Hee Kim and Yu Jin Lee contributed equally to this work.
Effect of leukotriene D4 on mouse embryonic stem cell migration and proliferation: Involvement of PI3K/Akt as well as GSK-3β/β-catenin signaling pathways†
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 111, Issue 3, pages 686–698, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
Kim, M. H., Lee, Y. J., Kim, M. O., Kim, J. S. and Han, H. J. (2010), Effect of leukotriene D4 on mouse embryonic stem cell migration and proliferation: Involvement of PI3K/Akt as well as GSK-3β/β-catenin signaling pathways. J. Cell. Biochem., 111: 686–698. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22755
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2009
- Stem Cell Research Center. Grant Number: SC-2270
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!