Ira J. Smith and Zaira Aversa contributed equally to this work.
Sepsis downregulates myostatin mRNA levels without altering myostatin protein levels in skeletal muscle
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 111, Issue 4, pages 1059–1073, 1 November 2010
How to Cite
Smith, I. J., Aversa, Z., Alamdari, N., Petkova, V. and Hasselgren, P.-O. (2010), Sepsis downregulates myostatin mRNA levels without altering myostatin protein levels in skeletal muscle. J. Cell. Biochem., 111: 1059–1073. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22796
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 DK37908, R01 NR08545
- Department of Clinical Medicine, “Sapienza,” University of Rome, Rome, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!