The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Characterization of E2F3a function in HepG2 liver cancer cells
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 111, Issue 5, pages 1244–1251, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Li, W., Ni, G.-X., Zhang, P., Zhang, Z.-X., Li, W. and Wu, Q. (2010), Characterization of E2F3a function in HepG2 liver cancer cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 111: 1244–1251. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22851
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2009
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 09PJ1405300
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2009CB918701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!