Conflicts of Interest: Cristina Oliveras-Ferraros received a research salary from a Grant Award by the “Fundacion Salud 2000,” which is promoted by Merck Serono (Madrid, Spain). All other authors: None to declare.
Stem cell property epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition is a core transcriptional network for predicting cetuximab (Erbitux™) efficacy in KRAS wild-type tumor cells†
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 10–29, January 2011
How to Cite
Oliveras-Ferraros, C., Vazquez-Martin, A., Cufí, S., Queralt, B., Báez, L., Guardeño, R., Hernández-Yagüe, X., Martin-Castillo, B., Brunet, J. and Menendez, J. A. (2011), Stem cell property epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition is a core transcriptional network for predicting cetuximab (Erbitux™) efficacy in KRAS wild-type tumor cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 112: 10–29. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22952
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2010
- Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo, Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria (FIS), Spain. Grant Numbers: CD08/00283, CP05-00090, PI06-0778, RD06-0020-0028
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MCINN), Plan Nacional de I+D+I, Spain. Grant Number: SAF2009-11579
- Fundación Científica de la Asociación Española Contra el Cáncer (AECC), Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!