Ying-Hung Nicole Tsang and Acacia Lamb contributed equally to this work.
New insights into the inactivation of gastric tumor suppressor RUNX3: The role of H. pylori infection†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages 381–386, February 2011
How to Cite
Tsang, Y.-H. N., Lamb, A. and Chen, L.-F. (2011), New insights into the inactivation of gastric tumor suppressor RUNX3: The role of H. pylori infection . J. Cell. Biochem., 112: 381–386. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22964
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: DK-085158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!