Loss of runt-related transcription factor 3 causes development and progression of hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 745–749, March 2011
How to Cite
Shiraha, H., Nishina, S.-i. and Yamamoto, K. (2011), Loss of runt-related transcription factor 3 causes development and progression of hepatocellular carcinoma. J. Cell. Biochem., 112: 745–749. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22973
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!