ACSL3 and GSK-3β are essential for lipid upregulation induced by endoplasmic reticulum stress in liver cells
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 881–893, March 2011
How to Cite
Chang, Y.-S., Tsai, C.-T., Huangfu, C.-A., Huang, W.-Y., Lei, H.-Y., Lin, C.-F., Su, I.-J., Chang, W.-T., Wu, P.-H., Chen, Y.-T., Hung, J.-H., Young, K.-C. and Lai, M.-D. (2011), ACSL3 and GSK-3β are essential for lipid upregulation induced by endoplasmic reticulum stress in liver cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 112: 881–893. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22996
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 DEC 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2010
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 95-2311-B-006-001
- National Cheng Kung University. Grant Number: B035
- Comprehensive Cancer Center in Southern Taiwan. Grant Number: DOH99-TD-C-111-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!