ACSL3 and GSK-3β are essential for lipid upregulation induced by endoplasmic reticulum stress in liver cells
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 881–893, March 2011
How to Cite
Chang, Y.-S., Tsai, C.-T., Huangfu, C.-A., Huang, W.-Y., Lei, H.-Y., Lin, C.-F., Su, I.-J., Chang, W.-T., Wu, P.-H., Chen, Y.-T., Hung, J.-H., Young, K.-C. and Lai, M.-D. (2011), ACSL3 and GSK-3β are essential for lipid upregulation induced by endoplasmic reticulum stress in liver cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 112: 881–893. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22996
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 DEC 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2010
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 95-2311-B-006-001
- National Cheng Kung University. Grant Number: B035
- Comprehensive Cancer Center in Southern Taiwan. Grant Number: DOH99-TD-C-111-03
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcb_22996_sm_suppFigS1.tif||1488K||Supplementary Figure S1|
|jcb_22996_sm_suppFigS2.tif||611K||Supplementary Figure S2|
|jcb_22996_sm_suppFigS3.tif||715K||Supplementary Figure S3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.