Expression of CD34 in hematopoietic cancer cell lines reflects tightly regulated stem/progenitor-like state
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 112, Issue 5, pages 1277–1285, May 2011
How to Cite
Kuranda, K., Berthon, C., Leprêtre, F., Polakowska, R., Jouy, N. and Quesnel, B. (2011), Expression of CD34 in hematopoietic cancer cell lines reflects tightly regulated stem/progenitor-like state. J. Cell. Biochem., 112: 1277–1285. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23026
- Issue online: 1 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2011 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2011
- Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer, Equipes Labellisées, (Comité du Septentrion)
- Institut National du Cancer (Program: IMMUDORM)
- Institut de Recherche sur le Cancer de Lille (K. Kuranda)
- Région Nord-Pas de Calais
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!