Epigallocatechin-3-gallate induces cell apoptosis of human chondrosarcoma cells through apoptosis signal-regulating kinase 1 pathway
Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 112, Issue 6, pages 1601–1611, June 2011
How to Cite
Yang, W.-H., Fong, Y.-C., Lee, C.-Y., Jin, T.-R., Tzen, J. T., Li, T.-M. and Tang, C.-H. (2011), Epigallocatechin-3-gallate induces cell apoptosis of human chondrosarcoma cells through apoptosis signal-regulating kinase 1 pathway. J. Cell. Biochem., 112: 1601–1611. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23072
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2011 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2010
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC99-2320-B-039-003-MY3
- China Medical University Beigang Hospital. Grant Number: CMUBH R990008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!