Neural development in human embryonic stem cells—applications of lentiviral vectors
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 112, Issue 8, pages 1955–1962, August 2011
How to Cite
Dottori, M., Tay, C. and Hughes, S. M. (2011), Neural development in human embryonic stem cells—applications of lentiviral vectors. J. Cell. Biochem., 112: 1955–1962. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23116
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2011 08:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2011
- Royal Society of New Zealand Marsden Fund. Grant Number: UOO0412
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!