Ubiquitination and downregulation of ErbB2 and estrogen receptor-alpha by kinase inhibitor MP-412 in human breast cancer cells
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 112, Issue 9, pages 2279–2286, September 2011
How to Cite
Suzuki, T., Fujii, A., Ochi, H. and Nakamura, H. (2011), Ubiquitination and downregulation of ErbB2 and estrogen receptor-alpha by kinase inhibitor MP-412 in human breast cancer cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 112: 2279–2286. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23147
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2011 08:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!