Qian Liu and Wei-Guo Xu contributed equally to this work.
Cigarette smoke-induced skeletal muscle atrophy is associated with up-regulation of USP-19 via p38 and ERK MAPKs†
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 112, Issue 9, pages 2307–2316, September 2011
How to Cite
Liu, Q., Xu, W.-G., Luo, Y., Han, F.-F., Yao, X.-H., Yang, T.-Y., Zhang, Y., Pi, W.-F. and Guo, X.-J. (2011), Cigarette smoke-induced skeletal muscle atrophy is associated with up-regulation of USP-19 via p38 and ERK MAPKs. J. Cell. Biochem., 112: 2307–2316. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23151
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2011 08:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2010
- Shanghai Natural Science Foundation Project. Grant Number: 05ZR14063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!