Letter to the Editor
The unsaturated brain: An evolutionary compromise?
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 112, Issue 9, pages 2201–2202, September 2011
How to Cite
Costantini, D. and Marasco, V. (2011), The unsaturated brain: An evolutionary compromise?. J. Cell. Biochem., 112: 2201–2202. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23152
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2011 08:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!