Combined supplementation of vanadium and fish oil suppresses tumor growth, cell proliferation and induces apoptosis in DMBA-induced rat mammary carcinogenesis
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 112, Issue 9, pages 2327–2339, September 2011
How to Cite
Manna, S., Das, S., Chatterjee, M., Janarthan, M. and Chatterjee, M. (2011), Combined supplementation of vanadium and fish oil suppresses tumor growth, cell proliferation and induces apoptosis in DMBA-induced rat mammary carcinogenesis. J. Cell. Biochem., 112: 2327–2339. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23153
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2011 08:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2011
- University Grants Commission (Govt. of India), Special Assistance Programme, Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!