All authors including these two authors agreed to correct.
Matrix metalloproteinase-1 induces cleavage of exogenous alphab-crystallin transduced by a cell-penetrating peptide†
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 112, Issue 9, pages 2454–2462, September 2011
How to Cite
Yang, S. W., Lee, S.-M., Choi, E. Y., Lee, K. H., Kim, S. H., Shin, M.-J., Han, Y. S., Kang, S.-M. and Chung, J. H. (2011), Matrix metalloproteinase-1 induces cleavage of exogenous alphab-crystallin transduced by a cell-penetrating peptide. J. Cell. Biochem., 112: 2454–2462. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23167
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2011 06:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2011
- NRF, MEST (Korea). Grant Number: 2009-0075206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!