BMP-2 suppresses renal interstitial fibrosis by regulating epithelial–mesenchymal transition
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 112, Issue 9, pages 2558–2565, September 2011
How to Cite
Yang, Y.-L., Ju, H.-Z., Liu, S.-F., Lee, T.-C., Shih, Y.-W., Chuang, L.-Y., Guh, J.-Y., Yang, Y.-Y., Liao, T.-N., Hung, T.-J. and Hung, M.-Y. (2011), BMP-2 suppresses renal interstitial fibrosis by regulating epithelial–mesenchymal transition. J. Cell. Biochem., 112: 2558–2565. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23180
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2011 10:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2011
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 99-2628-B-273-001-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!