EBP50 is involved in the regulation of vascular smooth muscle cell migration and cytokinesis
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 112, Issue 9, pages 2574–2584, September 2011
How to Cite
Baeyens, N., de Meester, C., Yerna, X. and Morel, N. (2011), EBP50 is involved in the regulation of vascular smooth muscle cell migration and cytokinesis. J. Cell. Biochem., 112: 2574–2584. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23183
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAY 2011 12:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2011
- Ministère de l'Education et de la Recherche Scientifique of the Belgian French Community. Grant Number: ARC06/11-339
- Fonds pour la Recherche Scientifique Médicale (Belgian French Community)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!