C-kit mutations and PKC crosstalks: PKC translocates to nucleous only in cells HMC560,816
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 112, Issue 9, pages 2637–2651, September 2011
How to Cite
Tobío, A., Alfonso, A. and Botana, L. M. (2011), C-kit mutations and PKC crosstalks: PKC translocates to nucleous only in cells HMC560,816. J. Cell. Biochem., 112: 2637–2651. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23191
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAY 2011 12:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2010
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología, Spain. Grant Numbers: AGL2007-60946/ALI, SAF2009-12581, AGL2009-13581-CO2-01, TRA2009-0189, AGL2010-17875
- Xunta de Galicia, Spain. Grant Numbers: GRC 2010/10, PGIDT07CSA012261PR, PGDIT 07MMA006261PR, PGIDIT (INCITE) 09MMA003261PR, 2009/XA044, 2009/053, 2008/CP389, 10PXIB261254 PR
- EU VIIth Frame Program. Grant Numbers: 211326—CP, 265896, 265409 µAQUA, 262649
- Atlantic Area Programme (Interreg IVB Trans-national). Grant Numbers: 2008-1/003 (Atlantox), 2009-1/117
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!