Role of glucose as a modulator of anabolic and catabolic gene expression in normal and osteoarthritic human chondrocytes
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 112, Issue 10, pages 2813–2824, October 2011
How to Cite
Rosa, S. C., Rufino, A. T., Judas, F. M., Tenreiro, C. M., Lopes, M. C. and Mendes, A. F. (2011), Role of glucose as a modulator of anabolic and catabolic gene expression in normal and osteoarthritic human chondrocytes. J. Cell. Biochem., 112: 2813–2824. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23196
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2011 08:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2010
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT). Grant Number: PTDC/SAU-OSM/67936/2006
- FCT. Grant Numbers: SFRH/BD/19763/2004, SFRH/BD/47470/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!