Sex, fiber-type, and age dependent in vitro proliferation of mouse muscle satellite cells
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 112, Issue 10, pages 2825–2836, October 2011
How to Cite
Manzano, R., Toivonen, J. M., Calvo, A. C., Miana-Mena, F. J., Zaragoza, P., Muñoz, M. J., Montarras, D. and Osta, R. (2011), Sex, fiber-type, and age dependent in vitro proliferation of mouse muscle satellite cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 112: 2825–2836. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23197
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2011 08:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2011
- CAJA NAVARRA; Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria of Spain and Instituto Aragonés de Ciencias de la Salud. Grant Numbers: PI071133, PIPAMER 09/09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!