Protein and its function based on a subcellular localization
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 112, Issue 12, pages 3502–3506, December 2011
How to Cite
Ćmielová, J. and Řezáčová, M. (2011), Protein and its function based on a subcellular localization. J. Cell. Biochem., 112: 3502–3506. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23296
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2011 08:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2011
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: GACR 304/09/1568
Vol. 113, Issue 4, 1450, Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!