Inhibition of Wnt signaling by cucurbitacin B in breast cancer cells: Reduction of Wnt-associated proteins and reduced translocation of galectin-3-mediated β-catenin to the nucleus
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 49–60, January 2012
How to Cite
Dakeng, S., Duangmano, S., Jiratchariyakul, W., U-Pratya, Y., Bögler, O. and Patmasiriwat, P. (2012), Inhibition of Wnt signaling by cucurbitacin B in breast cancer cells: Reduction of Wnt-associated proteins and reduced translocation of galectin-3-mediated β-catenin to the nucleus. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 49–60. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23326
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2011 09:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2011
- Commission on Higher Education, Ministry of University Affairs, Thailand
- Mahidol University Research Fund (National Budget). Grant Number: 49439
- National Cancer Institute/National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1CA128991
- University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcb_23326_sm_SupplFigS1.tif||1085K||Supplementary Figure S1|
|jcb_23326_sm_SupplFigS2.tif||282K||Supplementary Figure S2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.