The authors have no financial or other conflicting interest in any product or service mentioned in this article.
Selenoprotein W depletion induces a p53- and p21-dependent delay in cell cycle progression in RWPE-1 prostate epithelial cells†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 61–69, January 2012
How to Cite
Hawkes, W. C., Printsev, I. and Alkan, Z. (2012), Selenoprotein W depletion induces a p53- and p21-dependent delay in cell cycle progression in RWPE-1 prostate epithelial cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 61–69. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23328
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2011 09:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2011
- U.S. Department of Agriculture CRIS Project. Grant Number: 5306-51530-018-00D
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!