Cyclin D3 promotes myogenic differentiation and Pax7 transcription
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 209–219, January 2012
How to Cite
Gurung, R. and Parnaik, V. K. (2012), Cyclin D3 promotes myogenic differentiation and Pax7 transcription. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 209–219. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23346
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2011 12:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2011
- Department of Science and Technology, India
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, India
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!