Lin Bai and Xiaoli Deng contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 322–328, January 2012
How to Cite
Bai, L., Deng, X., Li, Q., Wang, M., An, W., A, D., Gao, Z., Xie, Y., Dai, Y. and Cong, Y.-S. (2012), Down-regulation of the cavin family proteins in breast cancer. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 322–328. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23358
Competing interests: The authors declare that they have no competing interests.
Authors' contributions: LB and XD carried out the majority of the experiments and data analysis; QL participated the expression analysis; WA and DA participated immunochemical analysis; ZG, YX and YD carried out the tissue sample collection, LB, XD and YSC conceived and designed the experiments, and wrote the article.
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2011 12:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30671065, 31171320
- “973” Project of the Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2007CB507402, 2007CB914402, 2009CB18904 2011CB911203
This article has been cited by:
- 1Caveola-forming proteins caveolin-1 and PTRF in prostate cancer, Nature Reviews Urology, 2013,, , , ,
- 2Caveolae as plasma membrane sensors, protectors and organizers, Nature Reviews Molecular Cell Biology, 2013, 14, 2, 98, ,
- 4PTRF/cavin-1 neutralizes non-caveolar caveolin-1 microdomains in prostate cancer, Oncogene, 2013,, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Caveolin-1, caveolae, and glioblastoma, Neuro-Oncology, 2012, 14, 6, 679, ,
- 6Stressing caveolae new role in cell mechanics, Trends in Cell Biology, 2012, 22, 7, 381, ,