Functional characterization of a novel FGFR2 mutation, E731K, in craniosynostosis
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 2, pages 457–464, February 2012
How to Cite
Park, J., Park, O.-J., Yoon, W.-J., Kim, H.-J., Choi, K.-Y., Cho, T.-J. and Ryoo, H.-M. (2012), Functional characterization of a novel FGFR2 mutation, E731K, in craniosynostosis. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 457–464. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23368
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2011 12:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- Korea Health 21 R&D Project
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. Grant Numbers: A010252, A085021
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!