Suppression of RANKL-dependent heme oxygenase-1 is required for high mobility group box 1 release and osteoclastogenesis
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 2, pages 486–498, February 2012
How to Cite
Sakai, E., Shimada-Sugawara, M., Nishishita, K., Fukuma, Y., Naito, M., Okamoto, K., Nakayama, K. and Tsukuba, T. (2012), Suppression of RANKL-dependent heme oxygenase-1 is required for high mobility group box 1 release and osteoclastogenesis. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 486–498. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23372
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2011 12:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2011
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Japan. Grant Number: 22592069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!