Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
A Simple and economical route to generate functional hepatocyte-like cells from hESCs and their application in evaluating alcohol induced liver damage†
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 19–30, January 2012
How to Cite
Pal, R., Mamidi, M. K., Das, A. K., Gupta, P. K. and Bhonde, R. (2012), A Simple and economical route to generate functional hepatocyte-like cells from hESCs and their application in evaluating alcohol induced liver damage. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 19–30. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23391
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2011 07:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!