Disclosure/conflict of interest: This work has no conflict of interest to declare.
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 1005–1012, March 2012
How to Cite
Hu, S.-L., Lu, P.-G., Zhang, L.-J., Li, F., Chen, Z., Wu, N., Meng, H., Lin, J.-K. and Feng, H. (2012), In vivo magnetic resonance imaging tracking of SPIO-labeled human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 1005–1012. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23432
Sheng-Li Hu and Pei-Gang Lu contributed equally to the article.
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2011 08:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81000532, 81070979
- Natural Science Foundation of ChongQing, China. Grant Number: 2008BA5002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!