Work performed at UCL Institute of Neurology and the University of Bedfordshire.
Characterization and optimization of a simple, repeatable system for the long term in vitro culture of aligned myotubes in 3D†
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 1044–1053, March 2012
How to Cite
Smith, A.S.T., Passey, S., Greensmith, L., Mudera, V. and Lewis, M.P. (2012), Characterization and optimization of a simple, repeatable system for the long term in vitro culture of aligned myotubes in 3D. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 1044–1053. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23437
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2011 08:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2011
- NC3Rs. Grant Number: #G0900762
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!