Zhifang Liu and Xia Xu contributed equally to this work.
Helicobacter pylori CagA inhibits the expression of Runx3 via Src/MEK/ERK and p38 MAPK pathways in gastric epithelial cell†
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 1080–1086, March 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Xu, X., Chen, L., Li, W., Sun, Y., Zeng, J., Yu, H., Chen, C. and Jia, J. (2012), Helicobacter pylori CagA inhibits the expression of Runx3 via Src/MEK/ERK and p38 MAPK pathways in gastric epithelial cell. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 1080–1086. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23440
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2011 08:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30800406, 81171536, 30972775, 30971151, 30800037
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973 Program 2012CB911202
- Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Numbers: ZR2009CZ001, BS2010YY040, ZR2009CM002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!