Zhifang Liu and Xia Xu contributed equally to this work.
Helicobacter pylori CagA inhibits the expression of Runx3 via Src/MEK/ERK and p38 MAPK pathways in gastric epithelial cell†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 1080–1086, March 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Xu, X., Chen, L., Li, W., Sun, Y., Zeng, J., Yu, H., Chen, C. and Jia, J. (2012), Helicobacter pylori CagA inhibits the expression of Runx3 via Src/MEK/ERK and p38 MAPK pathways in gastric epithelial cell. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 1080–1086. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23440
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2011 08:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30800406, 81171536, 30972775, 30971151, 30800037
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973 Program 2012CB911202
- Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Numbers: ZR2009CZ001, BS2010YY040, ZR2009CM002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!