Inhibition of GPR40 protects MIN6 β cells from palmitate-induced ER stress and apoptosis
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 1152–1158, April 2012
How to Cite
Wu, J., Sun, P., Zhang, X., Liu, H., Jiang, H., Zhu, W. and Wang, H. (2012), Inhibition of GPR40 protects MIN6 β cells from palmitate-induced ER stress and apoptosis. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 1152–1158. doi: 10.1002/jcb.23450
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2011 08:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81073681
- National Science and Technology Major Project “Key New Drug Creation and Manufacturing Program”. Grant Number: 2009ZX09301-001
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2007AA02Z301
- Shanghai Science and Technology Innovation Program. Grant Number: 08431900800
Vol. 114, Issue 5, 1216, Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!