Ezequiel Álvarez and Bruno K. Rodiño-Janeiro contributed equally to this study.
Procyanidins from grape pomace are suitable inhibitors of human endothelial NADPH oxidase†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 1386–1396, April 2012
How to Cite
Álvarez, E., Rodiño-Janeiro, B. K., Jerez, M., Ucieda-Somoza, R., Núñez, M. J. and González-Juanatey, J. R. (2012), Procyanidins from grape pomace are suitable inhibitors of human endothelial NADPH oxidase. J. Cell. Biochem., 113: 1386–1396. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24011
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2011 11:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2010
- Xunta de Galicia (Spain). Grant Number: Isidro Parga Pondal programme and 2007/PX046
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: AGL2006-12210-C03-03
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!