How do the migratory and adhesive properties of the neural crest govern ganglia formation in the avian peripheral nervous system?
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1985 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 189–203, 1985
How to Cite
Duband, J. L., Tucker, G. C., Poole, T. J., Vincent, M., Aoyama, H. and Thiery, J. P. (1985), How do the migratory and adhesive properties of the neural crest govern ganglia formation in the avian peripheral nervous system?. J. Cell. Biochem., 27: 189–203. doi: 10.1002/jcb.240270302
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 1984
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 1984
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!